Friday 20 June 2014

Happy Birthday Little Keepsake Bunny


Little Keepsake Bunny is 1 Today

After being asked by a customer if I would be able to make a Special Commission, I jumped at the challenge and set to designing.
After making a few prototypes, I began to make he real thing.  
I followed the brief and produced this to my customer, who was very pleased with the result.
Whilst I was creating the above bunny, I realised that I had been inspired and drawn in a different direction than I  had been before.
And so Little Miss Keepsake was launched on the 20th June 2013
The first ever bunny I made - for my daughter

The photo I posted that evening on Facebook, proved so popular, that this bunny has grown from strength to strength.

Since that day this bunny has become one of my best sellers, and for that I have JW, (my original commission)
to thank.

She has evolved from her original design, and has been created from New fabrics, Children's Clothes, or a Mix

And her unique Bunny Tail has proven to be the most popular feature she has

 And introducing
the boys
<<<<>>>>
Little Miss and Little Mr Bunnies are available to order via my contact button on my website, or via the message button on my Facebook page

Now lets celebrate, with balloons and streamers

Happy Birthday Keepsake Bunny

MichelleCorbinDesign maker of all things to treasure, from Keepsakes to Soft Furnishings

Thank you for reading
Happy Stitching
Michelle xx



2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to the bunny!
    Your work is amazing, Muchelle, and you deserve success
    Love JW xx

    ReplyDelete