Tuesday 6 July 2021

Introducing My New Embroidery Kit - The Blossom Tree plus a Sew Along!!


Hello again - long time no write!  I hope that you are safe and well and having a year full of creativity and wellbeing, despite all the other goings on in the World.

Today, I would like to introduce you to my new Embroidered Blossom Tree Kit

It's been a long time coming as I had planned 3 years ago that Embroidery and Sewing Kits would be available, but I only managed the Ballerina available Here due to the fact that we moved house and lots of things were put aside including this Blossom Tree, which I am now - finally- pleased to announce that it is available Here





A little about the Kit

Your kit will include a 12" square of Linen or Cotton, an embroidery Needle, 8" Hoop and 4 DMC Threads for you to Hand Embroider your Tree.

Also included will be some brown Fabric and Bonding fabric to enable you to have the option of Appliqueing the Tree itself, using either Free Motion Embroidery or a small zigzag with your sewing machine.



Your kit will also include a handmade drawstring bag which you can use to store your work in progress project in to keep it clean and keep everything together.

In addition to the instructions, I am inviting you to join me here in a Stitch by Stitch Mini Sew Along.  
It will be a 3 week programme and each week I will share different information or steps to help you create your Blossom Tree, plus ideas on how you can make the tree your own.
The Sew Along will take place here on my Blog and will begin Next Monday 12th July 2021, but of course you can join in whenever you want to - there are no rules, well, other than to have fun!


The Schedule

The Sew Along as I said will begin here on my Blog on Monday 12th July and here's what you will need to do to prepare:
First of all you will need to purchase either the Kit - Available Here and they will be posted out to you as soon as possible, or you can purchase the PDF Pattern, which is Available Here and you will have immediate access, but you will have to source your own fabrics and notions yourself - perfect if you live outside of the UK


So, with all of that said, I will also be posting on INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK and I would love for you to do so too by using the hashtag #stitchbystitchsewalong so that we can see our progress.

I can't wait to see yours, so let's get Stitching!

Much Love

Michelle xx







No comments:

Post a Comment